10 Reasons to Use a Whole House Water Filter
- Harmful chemicals constantly escape into the air in a home from the dishwasher, the toilet, and the shower.
- The release of water contaminants into the air results in poor air quality in a home. This poor air quality is a leading cause of asthma and bronchitis.
- The use of a countertop water filter and shower filter cannot entirely protect a home from harmful water contaminants.
- Shower filters, because they must filter water at extreme temperatures, are not 100% effective at removing all dangerous contaminants.
- Many skin rashes and other irritations are a result of chlorine and volatile organic chemicals VOCs) that have become embedded in clothing washed in chlorinated water.
- The dishwasher releases more chlorine into the air than any other water source in the house, besides the shower.
- The use of a whole house water filter is the only way to ensure pure, filtered water from every water source in the house.
- A whole house water filter purifies water efficiently and cost-effectively, making it a viable solution to drinking water contamination for a majority of people.
- The 2100 known water contaminants can make their way into our bodies not just from drinking the actual water but also from inhalation and dermal absorption.
- Merely avoiding drinking tap water by indulging in bottled water is not an effective means of protection against dangerous water contaminants.